2023 – 2024
Reflections is a cultural arts program sponsored by the National PTA. One of the PTA’s most successful campaigns, Reflections promotes the arts by encouraging children to paint, draw, compose, write, sculpt, and design projects. Entries can be made in any of the following six categories:
- Musical Composition
- Dance Coreography
- Film/Video Production
- Visual Arts
The program will be judged in two groups: Primary: preschool-grade 2, and Intermediate: grades 3-5. All entries will be judged on creativity and effort and each entry must be a new, original work by one student (unassisted) that is inspired by the theme: “Show your Voice”
Independant judges determine the winners for Lamping Elementary and these winners are sent to compete at the Nevada State PTA competition. The Nevada PTA presents an Award of Excellence as well as several Award of Merits for each grade level in each category.
- For information on how to create your project, visit ptareflections.org
- Entry forms and information available in the school office.
- For more information for dates see the Reflections Flyer
- Questions: email Brittany Riser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiarre Norwood, NV PTA Reflections Chair email@example.com